“Phenomenal customer service. Staff was very knowledgeable and went over all my options in detail with cost and what insurance would cover. They made me feel very comfortable. Will definitely be returning and recommending to others!” Tom N.
At Dental Group of Lubbock, we want your first visit — and every one to follow — to be as relaxing and seamless as possible.
What to Expect During Your First Visit
During your first visit at our Lubbock, TX office, our team will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Fully examine your teeth and gums
- Take x-rays of your mouth
- Check for cavities or early signs of tooth decay
- Clean and polish your teeth
- Create a customized treatment plan and answer your questions
Please complete the patient form before your first appointment and remember to bring along your insurance card, if applicable.
We accept most major credit cards and insurance plans. And, to help you make the most informed decisions, we’ll discuss the cost of treatment before you begin.